If RepairQ is unable to communicate with your PAX device, you may need to update the IP address in your Payment Device settings.
- Integrated Payments: Connectivity Troubleshooting Resources
- Integrated Payment Devices: Ping Your Device to See if it is Reachable
- Integrated Payment Devices: Updating Your IP Address in RepairQ
- Changing the LAN Type on a Bluefin PAX A80
Retrieving the IP Address assigned to Your PAX A80 (Wi-Fi)
1. On your PAX A80, exit the Bluefin Application by pressing the red Cancel Key. When prompted to exit, tap OK(or press the green Enter key).
2. On the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
3. On the Password screen, enter your password and then tap the Checkmark Icon. Then tap OK.
Alternatively, you can enter your password and press the green Enter key twice.
Note: The default password for a Bluefin PAX A80 is "9876" or "pax9876@@". If you need to reset your password, you will need to contact Bluefin Support.
4. On the Settings page, locate the Wireless & networks section. Under this section, tap Wi-Fi. You should see your network name under the Wi-Fi header, indicating it is connected.
5a. (A80) On the list of networks, tap the Gear Icon on the top-right of the screen.
5b. (A920) On the list of networks, tap the active connection. The IP address and additional details will appear on a pop-up screen.
6. On the Configure Wi-Fi screen, scroll down to the IP Address section at the bottom of the page. Your address will be at the very bottom of the list.
7. Tap the Home Button to return to the home screen.
START 1.18.X MIG