RepairQ offers integrated Purchase Orders through LCDcycle to help facilitate ordering inventory.
- Enable the integration.
- Navigate to All Settings, then click on Integrations.
- Click on the LCDcycle button for the appropriate warehouse location, or activate both.
- Fill in all of the information for LCDcycle that you want to have record of, just like you would any other new supplier.We recommend adding "Integrated" to the end of the supplier's name, so you can keep it separate. Then click Save.
- Create a new Purchase Order.
- Select your newly created integrated supplier, LCDcycle.
- Add items to the Purchase Order.
- Add items from the Reorder Required list
- Copy items from a previous PO
- Search to add an item
- The first time you order an item through the integration, you have to link the item using the magnifying glass popup on the item list. After you link the item you can re-order it in the future without having to access the popup.
- Type in the first item you wish you order. You will see a notification letting you know you will need to search for a matching item for each row highlighted below before placing your order.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Supplier SKU column for the item.
- Search for the matching item in LCDcycle's catalog by typing in a few letters/numbers of the item's name.
- Select the correct LCDcycle item that you want matched up with your catalog item.
- Click "Confirm" to select the part.
- You will need to do this for each part, but only the first time (unless you want to attach a different part to your catalog item in the future).
- Each time you add an item to the PO, assuming it is linked properly, the cost will update to reflect the purchase price from LCDcycle. Customers with special pricing will see the pricing reflected in the LCDcycle shopping cart during checkout.
- After the PO is ready to order, click order items. This will open a new browser tab with a pre-filled shopping cart, ready for checkout on LCDcycle website. Make sure you have popups enabled. If not, click the checkout link shown.
- Login to your account, or set one up if you don't have one already. Enter your shipping info, choose your preferred shipping method, enter billing info, choose preferred billing method, and complete the checkout. If at any time during checkout you want to abandon the cart, or if you accidentally close the browser, you can return to RepairQ and click on the “Checkout” link to resume checkout, or edit the PO to make corrections.
- Once the checkout is complete, the final cart will be pushed back to RepairQ and the quantity and price of each item purchased will reflect the actual purchase price. Close the order on LCDcycle site and click the small "X" in the corner of checkout popup to refresh your PO. The vendor order # will appear in the PO, along with the final shipping cost, taxes, and adjustments (if applicable).
- From the PO, there will be a “LCDcycle Status” link that opens an order status page to show the current status of the order.
- Also from the PO, there will be a “Supplier” events section that displays each processing event that occurs for the order. It will be dynamically updated as the supplier updates the order in their system.
Those events can include, but are not limited to:
- Checkout completed.
- Financial status updated.
- Partial or full shipment (also displays link to track shipment).
- Order cancelled.
- Partial or full refund issued.
- When a partial or full shipment is received, the normal process of receiving inventory is followed.
- When all shipments have been received that are expected, the PO should be closed to move it from “received” to “reconciled”. Even if some items were not received, it is necessary to close the PO so that the remaining quantity of ordered items, that were not received for whatever reason, do not skew the inventory reorder list or the inventory orders report.
If you have already mapped your SKU's, but need to simply update an integrated supplier's SKU that your item is mapped to, follow these steps here.