Create and Assign Print Configurations for your Integrated Printers
Print Configurations tell RepairQ which printers to send automated print jobs. Users can set up a template of default printers used for an assigned RepairQ terminal. A configuration must be assigned to a terminal for automated printing to work.
Once you have added your Integrated Printers to RepairQ, you can create and assign your print configuration(s). Once you have completed these steps, please see our additional resources for integration setup and troubleshooting.
Integrated Printing 104: Adding Print Automations
Integrated Printing Troubleshooting
Previous Step: Integrated Printing 102: Adding Integrated Printers
Adding a Print Configuration
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Settings -> Location Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, there is a list of Settings Categories on the left column. Click Integrated Printing to expand the options and select Print Configurations.
3. On the Print Configuration page, click Add Print Configuration on the right side of the page.
4. Fill out the configuration settings, based on which printer you want to send the print job for each ticket, invoice, and label template.
- Configuration Name - Name your configuration, so you can identify which terminal this will be paired to. This is a required field.
- Location - Select which location(s) will use this assigned configuration.
- Description - Add a description for reference.
- Pick a default printer for each template.
5. Once you are satisfied with your selections, click Save to submit your changes.
Assigning a Print Configuration to Your Terminal
1. On the RepairQ Navigation Bar, click on your location name. This will expand additional options. In the dropdown menu, click Print Config.
2. A Print Configuration pop-up will appear. Select your configuration from the dropdown list.
3. After assigning a configuration, the template details will show. You can click outside of this window to close.
4. If your configuration is not connecting properly, you can refresh your configuration by clicking the Refresh Config button.