Introduction to QZ Integrated Printing - Start Here!
Integrated Printing with QZ Tray allows users to print directly to a paired printer without using the print dialog. This tutorial will guide you through the process of downloading the QZ Tray, installing the application, and enabling QZ to allow for integrated printing. Once you have completed this process, please see our additional resources for further integration setup and troubleshooting.
How do I Enable Integrated Printing?
By default, RepairQ can send print jobs to your printer through browser dialog. In order to print from your browser, you need to connect your printer to your computer. This step exists outside of RepairQ since the pairing exists between your OS and your printer. If you need assistance with this process, check out our Recommended Hardware Resources.
Next Steps and Additional Resources
Integrated Printing 102: Adding Integrated Printers
Integrated Printing 103: Adding and Assigning Printer Configurations
Integrated Printing 104: Adding Print Automations
QZ Integrated Printing System Requirements
Integrated Printing Troubleshooting
Downloading and Installing QZ
1. Log in to the location you would like to activate integrated printing. From the Navigation Bar, go to Settings -> Location Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, click Integrations under the Account section. Alternatively, you can find Integrations under the Account settings dropdown on the left column.
3. On the Integration page, look for the Available Integrations settings and click QZ Printing.
4. On the QZ Integration page, click Download QZ. This will open a new window with download options for your operating system. Windows, Mac OS, and Linux are all supported.
5. Download the latest version of the QZ Tray application — v2.1.6. We recommend downloading approved versions, rather than pre-release versions.
6. Open the downloaded installer to install QZ Tray on your computer. The installer will walk you through the installation steps.
7. Once you have installed the QZ Tray application on your computer, the application should start running. Depending on your computer's OS, you will see a small QZ receipt printer icon on your application tray/status bar.
8. Click the QZ Tray Icon and select About to get your current version details.
Windows 10 and Higher
Note: We do not recommend downloading version 2.2.1, as it is currently pre-release software.
9. Go back to your QZ Integration settings in RepairQ. Check the box next to Enable Integrated Printing. Next, select the QZ Tray Version that matches your installed version, and click Save QZ Settings.
6. Now when navigating to Settings -> Location Settings, the Settings Overview page includes new options for Integrated Printing. The dropdown has new sections for adding your Integrated Printers, creating Print Configurations, and customizing Print Automation.