This article will walk through the process of enabling Integrated Printing.
Enabling Integrated Printing
- If you have only one location or would like to enable Integrated Printing for all locations at the same time, with the same settings, navigate to Company Settings, Accounts, then Integrations.
- If you have multiple locations and would like to enable it for one location at a time, navigate to Location Settings, Account, then Integrations. Make sure you are logged in to that location at the time of setup to avoid any confusion.
- Click on the integration with the green "QZ" logo.
- Click on the “Download QZ” button to download the QZ app to your computer. This will open a new window with a few download options for your operating system. Windows, Mac OS, and Linux are all supported.
- Download the latest version of the QZ tray application. As of this article, the latest version is 2.02
- Open the downloaded installer to install QZ tray on your computer. The installer will walk you through the installation steps. We will demonstrate what this looks like on a Mac.
- Open the QZ tray application on your computer (if not already opened after installation). You will see a small QZ icon (looks like a green receipt printer) in your application tray / status bar when it is running (depending on your computer's operating system).
- When you have the QZ tray application running, go back to your QZ Integration settings, check the box in RepairQ to “Enable Integrated Printing” and save the settings.
- Now you will see new settings enabled for Printers, Print Configuration, and Print Automation.
- UP NEXT: How To: Add Printers to Integrated Printing.