Customer Engagement with Listen360
RepairQ offers the ability to integrate with Listen360 for engaging customers after the sale to encourage customer satisfaction and retention. Enable the Listen360 integration to deliver closed tickets to your Listen 360 account on a nightly basis. Listen360 will then use this data to drive your customer engagement initiatives on their platform.
Note: Before following this tutorial, please visit http://www.listen360.com/ to request a demo and sign up for an account. You will need your FTP Username and FTP Password before integrating with RepairQ.
Setting up Your Listen360 Integration with RepairQ
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Settings -> Company Settings.
Note: Company Settings will affect all locations. If you would like to set up the integration for a single location, click Location Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, click Integrations.
3. On the Integrations page, click Listen360 from the Available Integrations section.
4. Enter your FTP User ID and FTP Password, then click the checkbox next to Enable Ticket Exports to Listen 360.
5. Click Save Listen 360 Settings to finalize the integration. RepairQ will deliver all closed ticket information to your Listen360 account on a nightly basis. You can contact your Listen360 representative for further instructions.
Note: If you would like to turn off the integration, uncheck the box next to Enable Ticket Exports to Listen 360, and then click Save Listen 360 Settings.