As of version 1.15
RepairQ now offers the ability to integrate with Listen360 for engaging customers after the sale to encourage customer satisfaction and retention. Enable the Listen360 integration to deliver closed tickets to your Listen 360 account on a nightly basis. Listen360 will then use this data to drive your customer engagement initiatives on their platform.
- Visit http://www.listen360.com/ to request a demo and sign up for an account.
- Obtain your "FTP User" and "FTP Password" from your account.
- Navigate to "Company Settings" and click on "Integrations," under the Account section, then select "Listen360."
- Enter in your "FTP User" and "FTP Password", click "Enable Ticket Exports to Listen360", and save.
- Your integration is complete. RepairQ will deliver all closed tickets to your Listen360 account nightly. You will now need to refer back to your Listen360 representative for further instruction.