RepairQ allows managers and administrators to setup dashboard and email announcements for certain users to see when they login or check their email. These alerts show up on the dashboard above the "Ticket Progress" queue.
How to Create a New Announcement
- Navigate to "All Settings" and click on "Announcements".
- Click "+Add Announcement" or "Create and Announcement".
- You will first need to decide which locations this will be going to and which user roles you would like to receive/see it. Then, figure out the start date and time and end date and time for your announcement, as well as whether you would like it emailed once or shown on the dashboard.
- Check off the location(s) and user role(s) you want it shown to and format your message.
- Select the Send Date and Time, as well as the Expire Date and Time.
- Select the delivery type you would prefer and click "Save" to initiate the announcement.
- It will show on the specified dates/times for the specified users as shown.