As of version 1.10
The "Miscellaneous" settings are a place for settings that do not fit into other categories, but are all very important.
Navigate to "All Settings", scroll down to the bottom and click "Miscellaneous". You will be met with a small number of settings.
- "Show All Locations on the Leaderboard"
- When enabled, this setting will allow store managers to see all locations on the location leaderboard report.
- "Allow viewing tickets from any location"
- When enabled, this adds view-only access for tickets at all locations, even where a user does not have roles assigned.
- "Group ticket item search results by supplier (dividing search results into separate line items per supplier)"
- When enabled, this adds ticket item search results to show items grouped by supplier, so you can pick the correct supplier’s item by hand.
- "Supplier SKU match overrides supplier for new ticket item, even if no instock items for that supplier"
- When enabled, managers have the ability to override the supplier tracked for an item from the ticket in the event the wrong supplier’s item is pulled.
- "Show Cost On VCT"
- This determines whether inventory or ticket item costs will show on the device where the Virtual Cash Terminal (VCT) is assigned.
- "AUT SUNAT"
- Display AUT.SUNAT value on ticket print templates. If you are not sure what this means, leave blank to ignore. For most users this will not be used, but is necessary for some foreign entities to place tax ID, authorized business codes, etc. on customer invoices, and this can be used for any of those.