Changing your Staff Username and Password
For a variety of reasons, you may need to change your Staff Username or PIN to log in. A user with the Manager Role or higher can assist with updating these credentials.
1. On the RepairQ Navigation Bar, go to Staff -> View Staff.
2. On the Staff Overview page, locate the user that needs changes made. Under the Actions column, click Edit.
Note: If you are working with a large number of users, there are filters on the left column of the Staff Overview page to locate a specific Staff Member.
3. Scroll down to the Login Information section and edit/enter the new Username and/or PIN. Make sure any other required fields are filled out.
4. Once you are satisfied with your changes, click the Save button to update your settings.
5. As changes are made, they can be viewed in the Change Log at the bottom of the Staff Management page.