If you notice any of the following things, but not limited to only these, you may want to try clearing your browser cache as a precaution:
- The words "print label" show up on the top of any labels you are printing
- Occasionally we release minor updates that do not hit right away without forcing a browser cache wipe. If you notice new features are not functioning 100% correctly.
- Other printing issues, such as alignment not correct.
How to clear Chrome cache
- From within Chrome, navigate to Settings and click on it.
- Navigate to the bottom and click "Show advanced settings"
- Under "Privacy", click on "Clear browsing data..."
- Make sure the dropdown box has selected "the beginning of time". ONLY check "Cached images and files" and click "Clear Browsing Data".
- Close Chrome completely, then open it back up and try again.