RepairQ supports integrated purchasing of parts through partnership with Sourcely. With the Sourcely Purchasing Integration, users of RepairQ who purchase parts supply through the integration can:
- Build a purchase order in RepairQ and select Sourcely as an Integrated Supplier Vendor
- See real-time pricing & inventory availability from Sourcely as they build their RepairQ PO
- Checkout & pay Sourcely for the order directly through Sourcely's site
- Automatically see final details including subtotals, taxes & shipping costs in their RepairQ PO
- Receive real-time order statuses, order updates & shipping details from Sourcely in their RepairQ PO
The integration takes virtually seconds to activate and minutes to place your first order. Here's how it works:
- Enable the integration.
- Once logged into your RepairQ, hover over the gear icon in the top navigate, click All Settings, then click on Integrations.
- Click on the Sourcely button.
Purchasing from Sourcely in RepairQ
- Create a new Purchase Order.
- Select your newly created integrated supplier, Sourcely.
- Add items to the Purchase Order.
- Add items from the Reorder Required list
- Copy items from a previous PO
- Search to add an item
First time ordering: Match your items to Sourcely SKUs
- The first time you order an item through the integration, you may need to link your catalog item to the Sourcely SKU item you'd like to match it with. This is called linking and only needs to be performed once. NOTE: If using a Sourcely catalog in RepairQ, your items may already be linked! Not sure? Contact a Sourcely representative for more information.
- Type in the first item you wish you order. You will see a notification letting you know you will need to search for a matching item for each row highlighted below before placing your order.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Supplier SKU column for the item.
- Search for the matching item in Sourcely's catalog by typing in a few letters/numbers of the item's name.
- Select the correct Sourcely item that you want matched up with your catalog item.
- Click "Confirm" to select the part.
- You will need to do this for each part, but only the first time (unless you want to attach a different part to your catalog item in the future).
- Each time you add an item to the PO, assuming it is linked properly, the cost will update to reflect the purchase price from Sourcely. Customers with special pricing will see the pricing reflected in the Sourcely shopping cart during checkout.
Advancing your Purchase Order & Checking out
- After the PO is ready to order, click order items. This will open a new browser tab with a pre-filled shopping cart, ready for checkout on Sourcely’s website. Make sure you have popups enabled. If not, click the checkout link shown.
- Login to your account, or set one up if you don't have one already. Enter your shipping info, choose your preferred shipping method, enter billing info, choose preferred billing method, and complete the checkout. If at any time during checkout you want to abandon the cart, or if you accidentally close the browser, you can return to RepairQ and click on the “Checkout” link to resume checkout, or edit the PO to make corrections.
- Once the checkout is complete, the final cart will be pushed back to RepairQ and the quantity and price of each item purchased will reflect the actual purchase price. Close the order on Sourcely's site and click the small "X" in the corner of checkout popup to refresh your PO. The vendor order # will appear in the PO, along with the final shipping cost, taxes, and adjustments (if applicable).
Checking status of a Purchase Order
- From a PO ordered through the integration, there will be a “Sourcely Status” link that connect you to a real-time status of your Sourcely order.
- At the bottom of an integrated PO is a “Supplier” events section that displays each processing event that occurs for the order. This event section updates in real-time as Sourcely updates your order details, advances your order status, adds tracking information & more.
- Continue to use your integrated purchase order to receive inventory in the same way as a non-integrated purchase order. To learn more about how purchase orders work in RepairQ, read this article.
If you have already mapped your SKU's, but need to simply update an integrated supplier's SKU that your item is mapped to, follow these steps here.