Users with an Admin role can customize receipts and invoices by uploading images and applying them to print/email templates as they see fit. Logos can be added at the Company level so they can be used in all locations, but they are applied at the Location level, since receipt/invoice templates may vary by location.
Print Template Branding Setup
The first step in this process is preparing your logos on your computer. You may want to use different files for your receipts and invoices, but that is at your discretion. Make sure you have the files ready to upload into RepairQ.
1. Navigate to Company Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Branding Image Library.
2. Next, on the Logos page, click the Add (+) button on the right side.
3. An Add Image pop-up will appear. If stored online, you can add the URL for the image. If you upload from your computer, you can drag and drop the file into the upload area or click Browse to select the image from a file.
Adding a Logo to Your Print Template
1. Once you have uploaded your images, navigate to Location Settings -> Templates -> Receipts.
2. On the Print Templates page, look for the Logo section. Select the image file name you want to attach to your receipts. A preview of the image will appear, so you can verify your selection.
3. Once you are satisfied with your selection, be sure to Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
4. When you print a receipt, the image will show at the top of the page.
6. You can repeat this process for Invoices and Email Receipts as well.
START 1.19.X MIG