In the past, you had to work with our support team to add your logos to receipts, invoices, emails, and labels, but now you will have control! New with RepairQ 1.11, you can upload and manage a library of branding images and apply them to your print and email templates as you see fit.
You must have admin access to view and edit these settings.
How to setup Print Template Branding
- Make sure you know where your the logo files you wish to upload are located on your computer. You may want to use different files for your receipts and invoices, but that is up to you.
- Navigate to All Settings-->Branding Image Library.
- Drag and Drop your images into the big blue box or click the box to add images to your library.
- Once you have the images all uploaded, navigate to All Settings-->Receipts, then edit the location who's receipt print settings you wish to edit.
- Select the uploaded image file you wish to attach to the receipt and click "Save".
- Now when you print a standard receipt, that image will show at the top!
- Follow the same instructions for invoices and email receipts as well.