Users with an Admin role can customize receipts and invoices by uploading images and applying them to print/email templates as they see fit.
Print Template Branding Setup
The first step in this process is preparing your logos on your computer. You may want to use different files for your receipts and invoices, but that is at your discretion. Make sure you have the files ready to upload into RepairQ.
1. Navigate to Company Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Branding Image Library.
2. Next, on the Logos page, click the Add (+) button on the right side.
3. An Add Image pop-up will appear. If stored online, you can add the URL for the image. If you upload from your computer, you can drag and drop the file into the upload area or click Browse to select the image from a file.
Adding a Logo to Your Print Template
1. Once you have uploaded your images, navigate to Location Settings -> Templates -> Receipts.
2. On the Print Templates page, look for the Logo section. Select the image file name you want to attach to your receipts. A preview of the image will appear, so you can verify your selection.
3. Once you are satisfied with your selection, be sure to Save your changes at the bottom of the page.
4. When you print a receipt, the image will show at the top of the page.
6. You can repeat this process for Invoices and Email Receipts as well.
Do you have to be an admin to access these settings?
Yes that is correct Scot. I will update the article to reflect that. Thanks for the heads up!
When I set my branding images, the old images that I had with the old system are still on the receipts/tickets. So now I have 2 logos printing on the same ticket. How do I remove the images that the support team put in?
Sent you an email Scot.
Why is it that even at 900 dpi, it's fuzzy? Are you shrinking it or resampling it?
Hi Kate. Try editing the width of your image to be less than 3 inches. Then attach it to your receipt print settings and print again. We have found that anything over 3 inches wide tends to skew the resolution a little.
Invoice template appears broken. I have everything toggled off on my invoice, and its still printing out everything that Ive disabled.