Qpop™ is a customer facing point-of-purchase interface that you can use to interact with your customers at the point of sale. Qpop™ facilitates several interactions with the customer such as: presenting electronic forms & waivers and capturing an electronic signature from the customer, displaying the ticket summary to the customer so that they can track with the sales rep and follow along with the process, displaying in-store advertisements and promotions to the customer, and more! Qpop™ leverages standard web technologies, so no expensive proprietary hardware is required; simply select your favorite touchscreen device and go.
Qpop™ opens up a whole new world of possibilities for you to engage with your customers in your store. We are launching Qpop™ with the interactions you see below, but it doesn’t end there! As we collaborate with you to develop new ways to engage your customers, this list will grow over time.
Pair your tablet running Qpop™ with your RepairQ point of sale
Advertising & Promotions (Idle Screen)
When Q-POP ™ is idle, show ads and promotions to your customers
While you interact with a ticket, the customer can follow along and you can serve up ads and promotions alongside the ticket summary.
Create electronic forms for your customers to complete.
Capture electronic signatures for payments
Qpop Setup Articles:
- How to setup Qpop Companions
- How to pair Qpop Companions
- How to enable Integrated Payment Processing electronic signatures in Qpop
- How to capture electronic signatures on waivers and authorization forms in Qpop
Other informational setup articles:
- Qpop System Recommendations
- How to enable kiosk/presentation/demo mode on an iPad
- How to enable kiosk/presentation/demo mode on an Android device
Join the conversation in the Community: