This article will walk an Admin through the process of pairing a tablet running Qpop™ with RepairQ.
- A user with the Location Admin role or higher can add/edit Qpop devices.
- A user with the Shift Lead role or higher can pair and launch Qpop.
- Navigate to the Qpop Companions page under the Qpop section of Location Settings.
- Click "Setup a Qpop Companion" or "+Add QPop Companion."
- Give your companion a name and not use any special characters (iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab, etc.), select the location it will be used in, and enter a description to be more specific (where it is location, specific model, etc.).
- Click the Idle Screen image to edit the Idle Screen images.
- Click "Drag & Drop or Click" to begin adding images to the idle screen. Select the images from your computer that you wish to upload. You can upload as many as you want, and they will cycle through when Qpop is idle and not being used.
- Click the Ticket Summary image to edit the Ticket Summary images.
- Click "Drag & Drop or Click" to begin adding images to the ticket summary screen. Select the images from your computer that you wish to upload.