This article will walk you through how to pair your tablet running Qpop™ with your RepairQ point of sale.
- Navigate to All Settings and click on Qpop Companions.
- Click "Setup a Qpop Companion" or "Add Settings/Companion".
- Give your companion a name and not use any special characters (iPad Mini, Galaxy Tab, etc.), select the location it will be used in, and enter a description to be more specific (where it is location, specific model, etc.).
- Click the Idle Screen image to edit the Idle Screen images.
- Click "Drag & Drop or Click" to begin adding images to the idle screen. Select the images from your computer that you wish to upload. You can upload as many as you want, and they will cycle through when Qpop is idle and not being used.
- Click the Ticket Summary image to edit the Ticket Summary images.
- Click "Drag & Drop or Click" to begin adding images to the ticket summary screen. Select the images from your computer that you wish to upload.
Once you have your images setup how you want them, you can now begin the pairing process.