If you are taking advantage of the Integrated Payment Processing with Bluefin, Qpop™ can be used to capture electronic signatures for payments processed on the PAX S300/D210. If you are interested in finding out more info about our Integrated Payment Processing solutions, visit this page.
- Navigate to Location Settings-->Payments-->Payment Devices and Edit the device you wish to capture signatures from in Qpop
- If you don't already have it enabled, check the box next to "Require Electronic Signature".
- You will see a new dropdown box under "Require Electronic Signature", entitled "Signature Source".
- Change it from Payment Device to Qpop Companion and click Save
- Now when a customer swipes a card, Qpop will prompt them for their signature.