Integrated Payments and Qpop Companion
Qpop Companion works with Bluefin and Heartland integrated payment systems, allowing customers to sign for their purchases via Qpop Companion.
For additional resources, be sure to check out our related articles:
Sending Payment Signatures to Qpop
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Settings -> Location Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, there is a list of settings categories in the left column. Click Payments to expand the dropdown and then click Payment Devices.
3. On the Payment Terminal page, locate the device you want to record signatures with Qpop. Under the Actions column, click the Edit button.
4. On the Signature Source field, select Qpop Companion from the dropdown and click the Require Signature box.
5. Once you are satisfied with your changes, click Save.
6. When requesting payment in RepairQ, the customer will swipe/insert their card into the PAX device as usual. During the payment process, Qpop will prompt the customer for their signature on the tablet. After signing, the customer will tap Done Signing to complete the transaction.