If you are taking advantage of the Integrated Payment Processing with Bluefin, Qpop™ can be used to capture electronic signatures for payments processed on the PAX S300. If you are interested in finding out more info about our Integrated Payment Processing solutions, visit this page.
- Navigate to All Settings-->Payment Devices and Edit the device you wish to capture signatures from in Qpop
- If you don't already have it enabled, check the box next to "Require Electronic Signature".
- You will see a new dropdown box under "Require Electronic Signature", entitled "Signature Source".
- Change it from Payment Device to Qpop Companion and click Save
- Now when a customer swipes a card, Qpop will prompt them for their signature.