With Qpop™, you have the ability to let customers read and sign off on your repair waivers, terms and conditions, disclaimers, etc.
- If you already have a custom form built that you would like to be able to push to Qpop, navigate to All Settings-->Custom Forms and edit the form you wish to push.
- Check the box next to the item that says "Qpop enabled" and save it.
- When editing any ticket that has a custom form attached, you will see a new button has appeared next to the Print and Edit buttons, called Q-pop.
- Click that button and your custom form will be sent to Qpop to read through and fill out.
- Submit the form from the tablet and your terminal will notify you that it is complete and ready to save.
- You can then continue editing your ticket as usual.