Qpop™ leverages standard web technologies, so no expensive proprietary hardware is required; simply select your favorite touchscreen device and go. For the best experience, please refer to our recommendations in this article.
- A user with the Location Admin role or higher can add/edit Qpop devices.
- A user with the Shift Lead role or higher can pair and launch Qpop.
For the best experience, we recommend using one of the touch screen devices from our hardware recommendations list. Don't know which version of your browser you have? Click this link from the browser on the tablet you are curious about: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- iPad 4 or newer
- iOS Safari: version 9.3 or greater on the latest version of iOS
- Google Chrome: version 57 or greater on the latest version of Android
- Android Browser: version 4.4 or greater on the latest version of Android
Qpop leverages standard web technologies so many other systems and browser combinations can work perfectly, we may simply not present them as official recommendations at this time.
Don't know which browser you have?
To test which version of browser you are using, open up your browser and navigate to: