Search Customers by Quick-Search or Customer List
Users can easily search for customers from any page in RepairQ with the Quick-Search feature. The Customer List also allows you to filter for a customer or group of customers by keyword or category.
1. Below the right side of the Navigation Bar, click the Contacts button on the Search Bar.
2. In the Search Box, type the customer's First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, or Email address and press the Enter key or click Go.
3. If there is a single matching entry for the customer, you will be directed to their Customer Profile page, where you can make edits, view ticket and repair device history, make credit adjustments, and more.
4. If your search returns multiple results, you will be directed to the Contacts page, where the results will be listed. You can filter for more results or view/edit/delete a customer from the Options button on the right side.
Customer List Search
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Customers -> View Customers.
2. On the Customers Overview page, you can set a filter to search for customers by Created Date, Location, Referral Method, Segment, or Deleted Customers.
3. Add keywords to search by customer Name, Phone Number, Email, Company, or Loyalty ID.
4. If you would like to clear any entered filters and keywords and start a new search, click Reset.
5. Once you have added filters and/or keywords, click Apply. A list of customers that match your terms will be listed.
Note: If there is a single matching entry for the customer, you will be directed to their Customer Profile page, where you can make edits, view ticket and repair device history, make credit adjustments, and more.
6. Depending on the specificity of your search, there may be multiple pages of results. You can change the view count of your results from 20 per page to 50 or 100 results. You can also change the page you are viewing by using the page buttons or using the page number dropdown to jump to a different page.