If you have the inventory manager role or manager role assigned then you will be able to view inventory alerts.
- Navigate to your Inventory Manager dashboard (the home page, click on the logo at the top left).
- Once on the homepage, if you have multiple roles you may need to switch dashboards.
- Look for inventory alerts in the "Alerts" section.
- If you have any items below your reorder points then an alert will show.
- If you have any backordered items then an alert will show.
- Click the "view items" button to view the items in your inventory that require reordering.
When you get more comfortable working with Inventory Summary and Inventory Details pages, you can also view all items that need reordering/stocking with filters.
On Inventory Summary, choose the filter Inventory Focus: Back Ordered, then click "Apply".
On Inventory Detail, choose the filter Status: Back Ordered, then click "Apply".
Additionally, when making a new Purchase Order, under the "Add Items" tab, you will be alerted with a list of any items that require reorder. These may be items that are backordered, or items with stock that may have fallen to their reorder points. The columns to the right of each item will let you know their respective backordered quantity, as shown below, as well as their reorder point and their default reorder amount.