It is recommended to Cash Out/Close your VCT at the end of each business day to reconcile your cash counts and see any drawer discrepancies. To begin the Closing process, navigate to the Terminal Overview screen by clicking on your location name, and then "Close VCT" on the dropdown.
Make sure to close each VCT on each computer/device that it was assigned to for payments.
Do the following for each device:
- Login to RepairQ on the device
- Click on your Location Name on the top Navigation Bar
- Click on the "Close VCT" link
- Fill out the "Daily Cash Reconciliation" sheet that shows up.
- Cash Denominations, Credit Card Totals (if unintegrated), Checks, and other forms of payment that were selected when opening the VCT.
- Add any notes, if necessary
- Click the "close" button when you are finished
OPTIONAL: Print the Reconciliation Report on the next page for internal records.
NOTE: Each Reconciliation report is saved in the system, so you can always go back and view it in the reports section.
OPTIONAL: View staff attendance for the day (only managers can do this) and correct any staff time entries
OPTIONAL: Print a Daily Report