Sales Summary and Detail Reports provide a very helpful breakdown of sales by certain criteria. You can also see a history of returns and discounts for a period of time.
Summary Reports: The report is broken down into sales/returns/discounts by Item Type.
Detail Reports: The report is broken down into sales/returns/discounts by individual catalog item.
We strongly recommend you account for sales based on closed tickets only, because once a ticket is closed the date will no longer change, and you know the ticket has been paid in full. We went so far as to make those the default filters for the reports, because we feel it is the most reliable method in this business model.
- Summary/Detail by Item: This report provides sales by catalog item. This report is a good tool to see the rate at which your items are moving.
- Summary/Detail by Zipcode: This report provides sales details by customer zip code. This report is a good tool to use to see exactly where your customers are coming from.
- Summary/Detail by Staff: This report provides sales details by staff member, based on who was selected in the "Relations" field on the ticket item. This report is a good tool to reward your staff for exceeding sales expectations.
- Summary/Detail by Customer: This report provides sales details by customer, based on the tickets the customer is attached to. This report is a good tool to find your most loyal customers and reward them for their business.
- Summary/Detail by Company: This report provides sales details by customer's Companies. This report is a good tool to find which workplaces are sending their employees to your business.
- Summary/Detail by Referral: This report provides sales details by customer referrals. This is a good tool to find which referrals are bringing customers through your doors, and which are not as successful.
- Summary/Detail by Device: This report provides sales details by device (i.e. iPhone 5C). This is a good tool to see which devices are often coming in for repairs, providing a launchpad for marketing the sale of accessories and the like for these items.
- Returns Summary/Detail: The Returns Summary Report shows a breakdown of returns by Item Type. The Returns Detail Reports shows these returns on a ticket-by-ticket basis. This is a good tool to use to research patterns and returns, so that you can take actions to keep a sale a sale.
- Discounts Summary/Detail: The Discounts Summary Report looks at discounts given by item type, as well as original sales amount and discounted sales. The Discounts Details Report looks at discounts given on a ticket-by-ticket basis. This is a good tool to research your shrinkage through discounting items, so you can take actions to keep profits high.