Enterprise Invoicing gives your company the tools it needs to better manage customers with net terms.
- Enterprise Invoicing expedites corporate transactions by tying customers to accounts and issuing invoices.
- Enterprise Invoicing gives the user greater handle over Accounts Receivable, greater ensuring on-time payments.
- Enterprise Invoicing allows the user to negotiate net terms and discounts with corporate clients, and easily apply those terms and discounts to issued invoices.
- Receiving payments has never been easier with Enterprise Invoicing. With Enterprise Invoicing the user can pull up the balance of all tickets associated with an invoice and record payments of several tickets at one time.
- Enterprise Invoicing keeps greater track of corporate relationships, giving the user even more tools to track corporate repairs, warranties, and payment terms.
- Enterprise Invoicing allows discounts to be tied to corporate accounts, helping ensure that corporate clients are getting the proper preferred rate for each ticket.
For more information on workflows and procedures for Enterprise Invoicing, check out the Invoicing Tutorials.