This feature is available to users on Advanced and Professional plans.
Invoicing gives your company the tools it needs to better manage customers with net terms.
- Invoicing expedites corporate transactions by tying customers to accounts and issuing invoices.
- Invoicing gives the user greater handle over Accounts Receivable, greater ensuring on-time payments.
- Invoicing allows the user to negotiate net terms and discounts with corporate clients, and easily apply those terms and discounts to issued invoices.
- Receiving payments has never been easier with Invoicing. With Invoicing the user can pull up the balance of all tickets associated with an invoice and record payments of several tickets at one time.
- Invoicing keeps greater track of corporate relationships, giving the user even more tools to track corporate repairs, warranties, and payment terms.
- Invoicing allows discounts to be tied to corporate accounts, helping ensure that corporate clients are getting the proper preferred rate for each ticket.
For more information on workflows and procedures for Invoicing, check out the Invoicing Tutorials.