The Receivables report allows you to view any tickets in Waiting for Payment or Invoiced status.
The Invoice Aging Report lists unpaid invoices by date range and can be used to determine which invoices are overdue for payment.
Additional Reporting Resources
Viewing the Receivables Report
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Reports.
2. On the Reports page, click the Accounting dropdown along the top row of report categories. From the available list, click Receivables.
3. Use the available filters to scope results based on the assigned parameters.
- Date Range - Set a date range based on when the ticket was created.
- Location - Select the location(s) for tickets at specific stores.
- Billing Agent - Select any/all applicable Billing Agents.
- Invoiced Only - Select this option to limit the report for tickets in Invoiced status.
4. Once you have set your filters, click Apply Filters to run the report.
5. The report will include a summary of the total amount due for unpaid tickets and a detailed list of all tickets with an unpaid balance. Under the Ticket ID column, you can click the link to view the unpaid ticket.
Note: We recommend opening the ticket link in a new tab, so you don't have to run the report multiple times. Be sure to close all extra tabs before making changes in RepairQ.
6. On the upper-right corner of the page, you have the option to Export to Excel and Hide Filters.
Viewing the Invoicing Aging Report
1. On the Reports page, click on the Accounting dropdown along the top row of report categories. From the available list, click Invoicing Aging.
2. The report will list a summary of unpaid amounts grouped by date range. Below the summary, is a list of all Customers/Billing agents including past due amounts, net payments, and their balance due.
3. You can click the Customer/Billing agent name to view their Account Profile, which includes detailed contact information, linked customers, and more.
4. You can download the report by clicking To Excel at the top right of the page. The download will consist of the information set by your filters.