Make Bulk Updates to Existing Inventory
Use the Inventory Detail page to batch-update the properties of existing inventory, including:
Making Bulk Changes to Inventory
1. On the Navigation Bar, go to Inventory -> Inventory Detail.
2. On the Inventory Detail screen, use the filters near the top of the page to locate the inventory items you would like to update.
3. From the list of inventory items, click the checkbox next to the items you would like to update. Then click the Selected Options button near the top right of the page.
4. From the list of available options, click Edit Selected.
5. A Bulk Edit pop-up window will appear. Click the Attribute dropdown and select which detail you would like to change:
Status, Condition, Location, Supplier, Cost, Price, Note, or Carrier.
5. Update the new value for the field and add any notes regarding the change.
6. When you are satisfied with your changes, click Apply.
7. The inventory items will be updated to reflect the changes.
8. Updates from a Bulk Edit will also be visible in the Change Log.