Sometimes you need to perform a repair again simply because the part was defective. This article explains how.
2. Click the Return Repair button. This will start a new Repair ticket with the customer and repair device(s) already attached.
3. Enter new diagnostic notes for the repair device(s) explaining the presenting problem(s) with the device
4. Select the part(s) you need to replace from the replacement items list. You will be prompted to choose why the item needs to be replaced; select "Defective."
5. By default, replacement items are added with the charge waived (free), but if you have a different coverage policy, please see one the following articles:
6. Save the ticket into the appropriate status.