If after adding the device and running a test fails it is possible that the incorrect certificate is loaded into the device.
- From a computer on the same network:
- 1. Go to the IP address for the device in the browser (e.g. https://192.168.0.38:10009) It should display this after a few seconds:
- 2. Click on the lock or exclamation icon in red triangle in the url bar
- 3. Click "details"
4. In the window/panel that opens, click "view certificate"
5. If the certificate does NOT show the certificate that you installed (ca.repairq.io), get in touch with Bluefin to upload the correct certificate to the device. Make sure you have the S/N and your API key on hand.
If you are still having trouble with the certificate, sometimes the browser will cache the old (invalid) state. See how to clear the browser's SSL state for steps on how to troubleshoot in your browser.