RepairQ offers integrated payment processing through Bluefin Payment Systems, Heartland Payment Systems, and Square. Bluefin and Heartland integration are currently available for US customers, and Square is available to US and CA.
The following illustrates all of the steps to follow to setup RepairQ to enable integrated payment processing.
- Setting Up Your Integration
- Activating Your Bluefin Device
- Installing the Security Certificate
- Adding Payment Devices to RepairQ
- Processing Payments
Setting Up Your Integration
1. Connect your Bluefin account to your RepairQ account:
2. Navigate to Location Settings ->Account ->Integrations ->Bluefin
3. Enter the Account ID, API Key, and Group ID. (Contact RepairQ Support if you did not get the email from them with this information)
4. Save Bluefin Settings.
5. Repeat this step for each location you wish to enable.
1. To add Heartland to a single location, navigate to Location Settings ->Payments ->Payment Methods.
2. To add Heartland to all locations on the database, navigate to Company Settings ->Payments ->Payment Methods.
3. Click "Add Payment Method" and enter the name you wish to call it, such as "Credit Card (Heartland)", select Type: "Credit Card", Gateway: "Heartland", enter a Payments Account if applicable then Save.
1. If you haven't already, sign up for Square here and set up your Locations in your Square Dashboard. Each RepairQ location will need a location created in the Square Dashboard.
2. Log into the location that will use Square and Navigate to Location Settings -> Integrations -> Square.
3. Click "Authorize this application" to be directed to your Square Dashboard login page.
4. Once you log in, you will be directed back to RepairQ.
5. Select the location that corresponds with the location you created in the dashboard.
6. Repeat this step for any additional loctions you would like to enable.
Activating Your Bluefin Device
Verify you have received your payment terminal device through the P2PE or POI Device Manager (provided to you by Bluefin).
You should have received an attachment in your device shipment with instructions on how to handle this. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact Bluefin Tech Support at 1-800-675-6573. If you have misplaced your attachment or did not receive it, click here to view it electronically or here.
Installing the Security Certificate
Bluefin and Heartland
For PAX devices, you will need to download and install a security certificate on all computers that will be processing payments using the device.
Adding Payment Devices to RepairQ
If you are using the PAX S300/D210 device, see How to Configure the PAX Payment Terminal Device.
If you are using the PAX A80 device, see How to Configure the A80 device.
- Test your connection to the PAX by running a test transaction.
If you are using the IDTECH SREDKey or M130 device, simply plug the device into a USB port on the device where you will be processing payments.
If you are using a Square Terminal, see How to: Link a Square Payment Device in RepairQ
- If you are using the PAX device, see How to: Process a payment on the PAX Device
- If you are using the IDTECH SREDKey or M130 device, see How to: Process a payment with the SREDKey or M130 Device
- If you are using the Square Terminal, see How to: Take Payments With an Integrated Square Terminal