The following illustrates all of the steps to follow to setup RepairQ to enable integrated payment processing.
Getting Started - Entering your Bluefin account information into RepairQ
1) Connect your Bluefin account to your RepairQ account:
- Navigate to All Settings-->Integrations-->Bluefin
- Enter Account ID and API Key (Contact RepairQ Support if you did not get the email from them with this information)
- Click "Save Bluefin Settings"
2) Enter the Bluefin Account # specific to the store location
- Navigate to All Settings-->Locations-->Edit the store location you need to update
- Find the "Bluefin Account #" field and enter the store's merchant account ID. Sometimes this is called the "Group ID". (Contact RepairQ Support if you did not get the email from them with your Bluefin Account #)
Repeat this step for each location you wish to enable.
When you have received your payment terminal device, follow these steps:
1) Verify you have received your payment terminal device through the POI Device Manager (provided to you by Bluefin).
You should have received an attachment in your device shipment with instructions on how to handle this. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact Bluefin Tech Support at 1-800-675-6573. If you have misplaced your attachment or did not receive it, click here to view it electronically or here.
2) Payment Terminal Device setup and testing:
If you are using the PAX S300 device, see How to Configure the PAX Payment Terminal Device
Test your connection to the PAX by running a test transaction.
If you are using the IDTECH SREDKey or M130 device, simply plug the device into a USB port on the device where you will be processing payments.
3) Processing payments
If you are using the PAX S300 device, see How to: Process a payment on the PAX S300 Device
If you are using the IDTECH SREDKey or M130 device, see How to: Process a payment with the SREDKey or M130 Device