1. Select Appointments in the Opportunities Menu from the top navigation bar.
2. From the Appointment List View page, click the blue Add Appointment button to begin collecting the customer's information.
3. This will bring up a New Appointment modal. Begin typing the customer's name to pull from an existing customer entry, or add the new contact to your system using the "Add Contact" button. Any information you add will be noted on the ticket.
Note: Adding a new contact will bring up a separate modal. After saving this new contact, you will be taken back to the Add Appointment modal to finish filling out date, time, and service requested.
4. Once you've created the appointment, you will again see the Appointments List View, where you can view your customer and some summary information for upcoming appointments.
5. You can change from a list view to a calendar view using the List, Day, Week, and Month options.
You can also use the navigation arrows to change the day, week, or month you are viewing, or select Today to be taken to the current date.
Note: On the Appointments page, it is possible to search appointments by Name, Device, Request Type, and more. You can also edit or cancel upcoming appointments and even start an appointment if a customer decides to come in at an earlier time.