1. Select Appointments in the Opportunities Menu from the top navbar.
2. Click the blue add button to begin collecting the customer's information.
3. Begin typing the customer's name to pull from an existing customer entry or select or add the new contact to your system. After adding a new contact, you will be taken back to the Appointment screen to fill out date, time, and service requested. Any information you add will be noted on the ticket.
4. Once you've created the appointment, you will go back to the Appointments screen, where you can view your customer.
5. Change appointment views at the top of the appointment list.
On the Appointments page, it is possible to search appointments by Name, Device, Request Type, and more. You can also edit or cancel upcoming appointments and even start an appointment if a customer decides to come in at an earlier time.