Appointment settings allow you to change the parameters around scheduling appointments for customers. To view these settings, go to Company Settings-->Customers-->Appointments.
- Maximum Concurrent Appointments- The number of appointments allowed to be scheduled at the same time.
- Default Appointment Status (New)- Status when a new appointment is made. This is customizable.
- Default Appointment Status (Converted)- Status when an appointment is taken from queue and helped by an employee. This is customizable.
- Default Appointment Status (Canceled)- Status when an appointment is canceled. This is customizable.
- Duration Options- Change the amount of time assigned to appointment intervals, e.g. 15min, 30min, 1hr.
- Default Appointment Duration- Default amount of time given to an appointment.
To change business holidays, go to Company Settings-->Account-->Holidays. Select the day, enter the holiday name, select which locations that will observe this holiday, and save your changes.
By default, the appointment calendar will honor your store hours and added holidays.