As of version 1.15.8, RepairQ offers integrated Purchase Orders through MobileSentrix to help facilitate ordering inventory.
The integration takes virtually seconds to activate and minutes to place your first order. Here's how it works:
- Enable the integration.
- Once logged into your RepairQ, hover over the Settings tab at the top of the page and click Location Settings. (Or if you'd like to add the integration as a global setting and you are an admin user, click Company Settings. Keep in mind this will use the same MobileSentrix.com e-comm account for all locations on your RepairQ database.)
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on the MobileSentrix button.
Purchasing from MobileSentrix in RepairQ
- Create a new Purchase Order.
- Select your newly created integrated supplier, MobileSentrix.
- Add items to the Purchase Order.
- Add items from the Reorder Required list
- Copy items from a previous PO
- Search to add an item
First time ordering: Match your items to MobileSentrix SKUs
- The first time you order an item through the integration, you may need to link your catalog item to the MobileSentrix SKU item you'd like to match it with. This is called linking and only needs to be performed once.
- Type in the first item you wish you order. You will see a notification letting you know you will need to search for a matching item for each row highlighted below before placing your order.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Supplier SKU column for the item.
- Search for the matching item in MobileSentrix's catalog by typing in a few letters/numbers of the item's name.
- Select the correct MobileSentrix item that you want matched up with your catalog item.
- Click "Confirm" to select the part.
- You will need to do this for each part, but only the first time (unless you want to attach a different part to your catalog item in the future).
- Each time you add an item to the PO, assuming it is linked properly, the cost will update to reflect the purchase price from MobileSentrix. Customers with special pricing will see the pricing reflected in the MobileSentrix shopping cart during checkout.
Advancing your Purchase Order & Checking out
- After the PO is ready to order, click Order Items.
- An order estimate will appear where you can review your items and the total. Once you are satisfied with the order, choose a Shipping Method, a Payment Method, and then click Submit Order.
Note: If the vendor shorted you any items, you can close the PO to mark it as reconciled even if you have not actually "received" all of the items into inventory. The shorted items will not be disregarded, and the PO will be closed out, showing a variance between ordered value and received value. this means you can always go back into the PO later and see that you ordered 5 but only received 4 items into inventory. Alternatively, you can receive the shorted items into inventory and then adjust them out of inventory as VOID (to get out of the inventory with no strings attached) or RMA SENT (i.e. if you want to track that you are waiting for a refund for the shorted items, since you did prepay after all.)