As of version 1.15.8, RepairQ supports integrated purchasing of parts through partnership with Wholesale Gadget Parts (WGP). With the WGP Purchasing Integration, users of RepairQ who purchase parts supply through the integration can:
- Build a purchase order in RepairQ and select WGP as an Integrated Supplier Vendor
- See real-time pricing & inventory availability from WGP as they build their RepairQ PO
- Checkout & pay WGP for the order directly through WGP's site
- Automatically see final details including subtotals, taxes & shipping costs in their RepairQ PO
- Receive real-time order statuses, order updates & shipping details from WGP in their RepairQ PO
The integration takes virtually seconds to activate and minutes to place your first order. Here's how it works:
- Enable the integration.
- Once logged into your RepairQ, hover over the Settings tab at the top of the page and click Location Settings.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on the WGP button.
Purchasing from WGP in RepairQ
- Create a new Purchase Order.
- Select your newly created integrated supplier, WGP.
- Add items to the Purchase Order.
- Add items from the Reorder Required list
- Copy items from a previous PO
- Search to add an item
First time ordering: Match your items to WGP SKUs
- The first time you order an item through the integration, you may need to link your catalog item to the WGP SKU item you'd like to match it with. This is called linking and only needs to be performed once. NOTE: If using a WGP catalog in RepairQ, your items may already be linked!
- Type in the first item you wish you order. You will see a notification letting you know you will need to search for a matching item for each row highlighted below before placing your order.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the Supplier SKU column for the item.
- Search for the matching item in WGP's catalog by typing in a few letters/numbers of the item's name.
- Select the correct WGP item that you want matched up with your catalog item.
- Click "Confirm" to select the part.
- You will need to do this for each part, but only the first time (unless you want to attach a different part to your catalog item in the future).
- Each time you add an item to the PO, assuming it is linked properly, the cost will update to reflect the purchase price from WGP. Customers with special pricing will see the pricing reflected in the WGP shopping cart during checkout.
Advancing your Purchase Order & Checking out
- After the PO is ready to order, click Order Items.
- An order estimate will appear where you can review your items and the estimated cost. Once you are satisfied with the order, click Place Order.
- This will open a new browser tab. If you haven't already signed in to your WGP account, go ahead and do so now, or set an account up if you don't have one already. If you have already done this step, the new browser tab will be a pre-filled shopping cart, ready for checkout on WGP’s website. When ready, click Checkout. Make sure you have popups enabled. If not, click the checkout link shown.
- Enter your shipping info, choose your preferred shipping method, enter billing info, choose preferred billing method, and complete the checkout. If at any time during checkout you want to abandon the cart, or if you accidentally close the browser, you can return to RepairQ and click on the “Checkout” link to resume checkout, or edit the PO to make corrections.
- Once the checkout is complete, the final cart will be pushed back to RepairQ and the quantity and price of each item purchased will reflect the actual purchase price. Close the order on WGP's site and click the small "X" in the corner of checkout popup to refresh your PO. The vendor order # will appear in the PO, along with the final shipping cost, taxes, and adjustments (if applicable).
NOTE: You can also track your Purchase Order. Going from your dashboard, hover over Inventory and select Purchase Orders from the drop-down menu. Then select the magnifying glass or View icon on the Purchase Order you would like to track. Once in the Purchase Order's summary page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Supplier Events section, which will display updates and other details for your WGP order.