Lists are powerful tools throughout RepairQ. Most lists within RepairQ will include features such as filters, search functions, and saving favorite List Views for later use.
Here are a few features of List Views:
- Show/hide columns.
- Refined search behavior including support for multiple keywords and/or key phrases.
- Save filters and columns as a List View, able to be recalled at any time.
- Share List Views between users, locations, or an entire organization.
- Import information via a downloadable template and export information for your records.
There are many List Views in RepairQ. A few examples include:
- Catalog Settings Overview
- Purchase Orders: List View
- Saving and Sharing Custom List Views
- Inventory Detail - List View Column Updates
- Keyword Search Techniques
When you navigate to a List View page, the top of the list includes filters and view options that affect your current view. For this example, we are viewing the Ticket Queue.
Click the filter icon to show/hide filters from view on the list page.
Current List View
This will show which List View you are using. If you have created Custom Views, you can select a different view from the dropdown. When a new view is selected, the page will refresh and apply the filters in the saved view.
This shows how many records (lines) are returned with your current filter. You can change how many records you would like to view on the page.
The filters for Location and Date Range will always be available. You can select all locations, a single location, or a combination of any locations that you have access to view. When selecting a date range, you can also select when the information was created, updated, completed, and other status filters.
By default, the location will be set to the current location you are logged into, and the date range will be set to information created within the last 90 days.
Click +Filter to add new filters to your search. Locate the filter, select your options, add more filters and options, etc.
Users can search for a product name, serial number, SKU, tag, phone number, etc. Adding multiple words to the same search will perform a search for each word, showing results that show more of the words first. Click the +Keyword button and type what you want to search for, then press Return or click Apply to view your results.
We updated the search functionality to include:
- Searching for multiple words or phrases by adding multiple keywords. In a search box (including global searches), you can also add multiple keywords by wrapping each one (or some) in double quotes. For example, you can search for "iPhone 8" "LCD" (or "iPhone 8"LCD or even iPhone 8"LCD") to find all items that match either or both.
- Words with less than 3 characters will automatically append to the previous word and they will be treated as a single keyword. For example, rather than splitting the search for iPhone X into two keywords iPhone and X, we will simply search for iPhone X.
- Wildcards (*) can split phrases into multiple search terms. For example, iPhone 8*LCD will search for everything that contains both iPhone 8 and LCD (where iPhone 8 comes before LCD, with any number of words in between).
- Pressing TAB will add the keyword(s) and allow you to start adding a new keyword, and pressing RETURN will add and apply the keyword(s) and load the results
If you need to start a new search, click Reset to bring the filters back to the default view. The Reset button is also available when adding new pending filters. Clicking it will remove all pending filters and refresh your list.
Note: Searches may cache based on your browser history, so don't forget to reset your filters!
Quick-Jump to Item
In the List View, if you click on a line item/row, RepairQ will open the information page for that item. If you click an open ticket, it will open the ticket in Edit mode. If you click a closed ticket, it will open the ticket in View mode.
List View Options
Click the Options button (⋮) on the right side of the page to see a list of available actions. List View options will vary based on the list you are viewing.
Under the Actions column, click the Options button (⋮) next to a line to see a list of available options. Line-item options will vary, based on the list you are viewing. Actions for Tickets will differ from Purchase Orders, Inventory Items, Customers, etc.
This feature allows you to save the combination of filters and columns as a new view and share those views with other users and other locations.
This customization feature allows you to add, remove, and rearrange columns of information on the List View page.
Quick Actions allow you to personalize your lists. You can edit Quick Actions to choose which options will be visible under the Actions column.
On the List View page, click the Options button (⋮) and select Edit Quick Actions.
Select which Quick Actions you would like to add/remove and click Apply to save your changes.
When viewing the List View page, you will see new actions next to the Options button.
Note: Quick Actions preferences can be saved in a List View.
Managers can download .xlsx and .csv files to bulk-import information into RepairQ. Rather than create your own import document, you can download a pre-filled template, ready for changes.
Managers can download export files from RepairQ as Excel-formatted spreadsheets. These exports are used for maintaining records and viewing details about your business.
START 1.18.X MIG