Personalize RepairQ with Your Company Logo
RepairQ allows businesses to personalize their environment by replacing default logos with their own. This is a great way to establish your brand and promote your business. Admin users can add a logo to the RepairQ login screen, Navigation bar, Qsite, receipts/invoices, and more. This article will cover adding your logo to your RepairQ application.
This article will demonstrate how to update our logo for the RepairQ login screen, the RepairQ Navigation Bar, and Qsite. For instructions on how to add your logo to other areas, check out the following articles:
Logo Image Resolution Suggestions
- Login Page: 270 width X 90 height or larger
- Navigation Bar: 125 width X 25 height
- Qsite Customer Portal: 270 width X 90 height or larger
Examples of Logos That Can be Replaced in RepairQ
Qsite Ticket Status
Add Your Logo to the Branding Image Library
1. From the Navigation Bar, go to Settings -> Company Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, the left column has a list of settings categories. Click on Miscellaneous to expand the category and select Branding Image Library.
3. On the Logo page, you will see your library of images. To add a logo, click the Add button on the right side of the page.
4. An Add Image pop-up will appear. If the image is online, you can paste the URL into the text box and click Add from URL. If the image is on your computer, you can drag and drop your image into the Image Upload Box or click Browse to locate the image file.
Note: For ease of use, before uploading, include the destination in your file name for easier identification when selecting an image. Example "RepairbrosNavbar" or "RepairbrosLogin".
5. Once your images have been uploaded, they will be visible in your Branding Image Library. If you would like to delete any images, click the red X button on the image.
Replacing Default Logo Images
1. Navigate back to Settings -> Company Settings.
2. On the Settings Overview page, the left column has a list of settings categories. Click on Miscellaneous to expand the category and select Branding.
3. On the Branding Logo page, use the dropdown selections to replace the current logos with your uploads. The image previews will change to show your image within the logo area. When you are satisfied with your selection(s), click Update.
4. Your logos will be updated. If you need to make any adjustments to your images, follow the above steps to add/replace images and update your changes.