Once you have set up the Square integration, added a payment device, and are ready to accept payments, you will need to assign the Square device to your VCT.
- Integrated Payments Setup: Adding a Square Payment Device in RepairQ
- Integrated Payments Setup: Square Integration with RepairQ
Paring your Square Terminal With Your VCT
1. On the top navigation bar, click the Location Shortname Dropdown on the upper right of the page. In the drop-down section, click Assign VCT.
Note: You can also do this by clicking Assign a VCT" link under the Get Started section of the RepairQ dashboard.
2. On the Terminal Management screen, click the Play button under the Actions column to assign VCT.
3. Select which payment types you want to accept on your VCT. Make sure to select Accept Credit Card to process card payments on your terminal. On the Payment Device dropdown, select the Square device that will be paired with this VCT.
Note: If you select Accept Cash, you will also need to enter the starting cash amount in your cash drawer.
5. Once you are satisfied with your selection(s) click Start.
6. The Terminal Management screen will now show that your VCT is assigned.