As of RepairQ 1.18, Square transactions that include tips can be viewed in a new Tip Report.
Tip Reporting allows you to view all tips amounts received or refunded on a transaction, filtered by transaction date, ticket updated, and other parameters.
On the Navigation bar, click Reports -> Accounting -> Tip Report.
The Tip report is also available on the left column of the Report page, under “Tip.”
Use the filters to find transactions within a certain range, location, and status. Once you have made your selections, click “Apply Filters” to see the results.
- Date - This is the date of the transaction recorded on a ticket.
- Location - This is the location the transaction was taken.
- Ticket Date - This is the date the ticket was last updated. Ticket Date is subject to change until the ticket is closed.
- Status - This will scope results for the following ticket statuses: All Tickets, Closed Tickets Only, and Open Tickets Only.
- Billing Agent - This will scope results for tickets assigned to the selected billing agent(s).
(Optional) You can show/hide the filter section of the Tip report and export the report in Excel format (.xlsx) in the upper, right corner of the report.