Once you have established your Square Integration settings and payment methods, you will need to add the Payment Device to your location.
If you are currently using your Square Terminal for non-integrated payments, you will need to log out of your device before integrating with RepairQ.
1. From the left bezel of your Square Terminal screen, swipe right to bring up Options. Then tap Settings.
2. Tap "Sign out" at the bottom of the Settings screen.
Adding Your Square Terminal to RepairQ
1. In RepairQ, navigate to Location Settings -> Payments -> Payment Devices, and select “Add a Payment Device.”
2. Name your payment device, select the payment method “Credit Card (Square),” and select the hardware “Square Terminal.” You can also toggle the option to ask the customer for their additional receipt preference during the transaction process - Email, Text message, Print, or No receipt. Once you have made your selections, save your settings.
3. After you save these settings, a popup window will appear with a code to enter on your Square Terminal.
4. On the Square device, tap “Sign in.” On the sign in screen, tap “Use a device code.” This will allow you to input the code that was generated from RepairQ. After entering the code, tap “Sign in” on the upper right corner of the screen to complete the pairing process. NOTE: Do NOT enter your email and password on the Square device “Sign in” screen, as doing so will not pair your device with RepairQ.
5. Once you have linked your device and the countdown has completed, you will be prompted to “Test pairing” to make sure RepairQ is connected to your device.
If the device has paired properly, you will see a “Pairing successful” confirmation.