Ticket Properties allows users to add additional details to tickets. Properties can be used for classification in reporting, filtering your Ticket Queue, as well as working with custom forms, notifications, and approvals based on assigned properties.
By default, all users that can create tickets can designate an Assignee, Action, and/or Resolution to Repair Tickets. Users with the Manager Role or higher can manually override properties to any ticket type.
- Ticket Properties Overview
- Ticket Properties: Creating New Ticket Resolutions
- Ticket Properties: Creating New Ticket Actions
- Ticket Properties: Search Tickets by Assigned Properties
Ticket Properties on Repair Tickets
When creating a new Repair Ticket or editing an existing Repair ticket, properties for Assignee, Action, and Resolution can be found along the top row of the ticket.
Overriding Properties for Quick Sale and Trade-In Tickets
1. Look up a ticket by searching on the main page of RepairQ or by searching your Ticket Queue.
2. On the Ticket View page, click the Properties Button (gear icon) on the upper right of the page.
3. Assign new ticket properties as needed and click Save to submit your changes.
- Status - Change the status of the ticket.
- Location - Change the current location of the ticket.
- Assignee - Assign a staff member to this ticket.
- Action - Make workflows more detailed by adding customizable actions.
- Resolution - Add a resolution to the ticket for reporting purposes.
4. You can view the updated properties under the Summary section of the ticket.
Changes to ticket properties will also show in the Change Log of the ticket.
START 1.18.X MIG